Thai massage is a system of manipulation using stretching movements and working on Sen Energy lines. Working on these energy lines increases flexibility, releases both deep and superficial tension and creates a highly therapeutic effect on the entire body. Unique to Thai Massage, comfortable clothing is needed as sessions are performed on a mat on the floor.
Physical Benefits to Thai Massage
- Help detoxification of the body and boost immune system.
- Increase blood circulation, lower blood pressure.
- Good for muscle relaxation, increase flexibility and mobility.
- Improve breathing.
- Improves posture, balance, corrects body alignments and dissolves blockages.
- Improves athletic performance.
- Help arthritis and back pain.
- Help tone the body, strengthen joints and fight diseases.
- Prevents illnesses and alleviates degenerative diseases.
- Slows the aging process.
Fees for Thai Massage
|60 minute||$85.00||Book now!|
|90 minute||$125.00||Book now!|
|120 minute||$160.00||Book now!|
*All Prices Exclude GST.